Monday, September 6, 2010

Award and Tag!

Happy Labor Day, darlings!
CC is honored to have received this lovely award from Statements in Fashion. It requires the recipient to state 7 random facts, so here goes:
1) I can whistle through my teeth. I call it "stealth whistling".
2) I was a gymnast until I got too tall. I can still do a back walkover.
3) I am addicted to Starbucks pumpkin scones. Dontcha just love autumn?
4) I lived in New York City for 6 years and didn't drive at all. I just got my license (again - had to retake the test since it had been so long since my license expired!).
5) My BF, Greg, is running to be State Representative. I'd love it if you would all become fans of his on Facebook!
6) I am a Yoga and Pilates instructor.
7) I can swim a lap and a half underwater.
CC is tagging all of her Fellow Fashionistas to do this fun survey. In addition, CC is passing along this lovely award to all of her readers. Congrats, darlings!
xoxox,
CC

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
coompax-digital magazine