Sunday, December 27, 2009

Awards & 7 Interesting Things:

Honored by the fabulous FashionJazz, the divine Petra of Voyages en Rose, and the darling Nina of Ballerina's Closet Obsession ~ thank you, my dears!
And now, for 7 Interesting Things about CC:
1) I am a rabid overdresser.
2) I looove the cold, especially when it snows! This photo courtesy Fellow Fashionista Monica of Ciao, Chessa!
3) At the tender age of 10, I learned Origami, the Japanese art of paper folding. It is traditionally done with square paper but I couldn’t resist posting this dollar bill shirt!
4) It is nearly impossible for me to find shoes, as I am a size (gulp!) 41. Just got these amazing zipper detail boots on sale at shopbop.com ~ thank goodness Paul & Joe Sister make an 11!
5) I speak fluent Spanish. I was a Spanish and Art History major at Emory University and taught high school Spanish in New York City for 5 years.
6) I am addicted to the song “Fireflies” by Owl City. Addicted.
7) I flew DG’s plane (for about 5 seconds, but that counts, right?).
Also received this gorgeous award from The Society of Style. Thank you, doll!
CC is passing on these two lovely awards to the following Fellow Fashionistas:
A Piece of Passion – for her amazing imagery.
Hottest Heels – for her delightful daily shoe posts and her amazing comments.
Delight by Design – for her flawless aesthetic.
Class and Fab – for her wonderful runway and street style trend distillations.
Congrats, darlings!
xoxox,
CC

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
coompax-digital magazine